The new FOIA case overlaps with the old one, but it includes new requests based on newly-discovered evidence:
(1) All data, documents, records, or communications (electronic or otherwise) created or obtained since January 1, 2016 that discuss or reference Seth Rich or Aaron Rich. This would include, but is not limited to, all data, documents, records, or communications in the Washington Field Office, Computer Analysis Response Team (“CART”), and any other “cyber” unit within the FBI.
(2) All data, documents, records, or communications regarding any person or entity’s attempt to hack into Seth Rich’s electronic or internet accounts (e.g., email) after his death.
(3) All data downloaded from all electronic devices that belonged to Seth Rich as well as all data, documents, records or communications indicating how the devices were obtained and who was responsible for downloading the information.
(4) All data, documents, communications, records or other evidence indicating whether Seth Rich, Aaron Rich, or any other person or persons were involved in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks in 2016, either directly or through intermediaries. This request includes, but is not limited to, any reports from CrowdStrike, Inc. that were obtained by the FBI while assisting Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
(5) All documents, communications, records or other evidence reflecting orders or directions (whether formal or informal) for the handling of any evidence pertaining to Seth Rich’s or Aaron Rich’s involvement in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
(6) All documents, records, or communications exchanged with any other government agencies (or representatives of such agencies) since January 1, 2016 regarding (1) Seth Rich’s murder or (2) Seth Rich’s or Aaron Rich’s involvement in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
(7) All recordings, transcripts, or notes (e.g., FD-302 forms) reflecting any interviews of Aaron Rich, Deborah Sines or any other witness regarding (1) the death of Seth Rich, (2) the transfer of data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks, or (3) any attempt to hack into electronic or internet accounts (e.g., email) belonging to Seth Rich.
(8) All data, documents, records or communications obtained or produced by the FBI’s Computer Analysis and Response Team (“CART”) or any other FBI cyber unit regarding Seth Rich and/or Aaron Rich. All data, documents, records or communications (including texts or emails) that reflect any meetings or communications from July 10, 2016 until July 10, 2017 between former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and any and all of the following: (1) Seymour Myron “Sy” Hersh (born on or about April 8, 1937); (2) Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser; and/or (3) former Democratic National Committee Interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.
Mr. Huddleston separately submitted a FOIA request for all code names assigned during the Crossfire Hurricane investigations, and we’ll probably be adding that to his lawsuit soon. Based on text messages exchanged between FBI lovebirds / adulterers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, it appears that Seth Rich may have had his own code name for purposes of Crossfire Hurricane (like “Crossfire Razor” for retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn).